GOAL-ORIENTED FITNESS is offering a special you’ve never seen before:
* -ONLY in March 2010, starting Tuesday, March 2 at Krusi Park
* -ONLY TuTh 8:30-9:30 a.m. (8 classes)
* -ONLY $99
* -ONLY $90 if you refer a spouse or friend (who pays $99 for the month)
* -Babysitting is available at Krusi Park (add’l fee)
GOAL-ORIENTED FITNESS is the perfect exercise program for you, or someone you know, if:
* -you work late at night, sleep in, or have a flexible schedule
* -you need a jump start
* -you need a routine to follow unconsciously
* -you’ve hit a plateau in your current exercise routine
* -you need a group to meet to get you to do it
* -your baby/toddler prevents you from exercising
GOAL-ORIENTED FITNESS is a total body workout, improving your cardio endurance, muscular strength, flexibility and balance.
We are also a supportive group of all fitness levels to motivate you to achieve your goal.
Instructor Suzanne Fong is a Certified Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor who progressively increases the difficulty of the exercises, while focusing on proper form to reduce the risk of injury.
Check out the website for details: http://g-o-fitness.com/
The program starts 8:30 a.m. TUESDAY, MARCH 2 at Krusi Park.
To register, email Suzanne@BalancedHealthyLifestyles.com or call 510-85-GOFIT