Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rainy Day Exercise

This week, we had our first big storm of the fall. Because of the downpour and wind, my Aqua Aerobics class was canceled on Tuesday. First reaction: take a day off of exercise! Then, Wednesday, I canceled my early morning GO Fitness class due to the weather. My reaction: I gotta exercise on my own?! I couldn't skip 2 days in a row! I'm so used to teaching fitness classes 5x/wk that I don't need to exercise on my own.

I'm also so used to exercising outside that I had to think twice about what kind of exercise I would get, inside. Of course, there's the gym; that's the simple answer for those who belong to one. But what if you don't? The weather's changing, getting colder, getting darker, getting wetter. What kind of exercise can you do inside, easily?

No comments:

Post a Comment