Monday, October 12, 2009

SWEET Life Weekly Accountability

I'm tracking how I live the SWEET Life and am encouraging my GO Fitness! participants to do the same. So here's the deal: Every day, you track whether you do the following:
  • SLEEP: 7-8 hr
  • WATER: 8 cups (even though Dr. Oz doesn't believe it's necessary!)
  • EATING: a variety of nutrients, in small portions
  • EXERCISE: 30-60 min.
  • TRANQUILITY: 30-60 min.
At the end of the week, tally your totals for each part. Your goal is 5-6 times per week for each aspect of the SWEET Life.

So how did I do last week? I did surprisingly well!
  • SLEEP: 5days
  • WATER: 4 days
  • EATING: 5 days
  • EXERCISE: 5 days
  • TRANQUILITY: 6 days
It might seem like this should be easy for me because it's my area of interest; however, all of September I was unable to drink enough Water or Eat properly, consistently. Those 2 things are my goals for October.

How well are you l iving the SWEET Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment